No experience required – on-site training and certificates provided.
Rate: $18-$21 hourly
Incentives and benefits available
We are a 7-year-old family run business based in Flamborough. We take pride in our quality of work and care greatly for the wildlife, our customers and you!
The owner, Matt has been in the industry for almost a decade. He has previous experience with animals as a trainer for a local service dog facility. Prior to this, completed his certificate for animal behavior. He grew up in an entrepreneurial household and is skilled in many trades.
This career is the definition of an ever-evolving jack-of-all-trades. If you love animals, working at heights, working outside, and construction, you will never find a job like this! You will end every day with a sense of pride and fulfillment!
You will know in a very short time if the career is suited to you as this is not your typical 9-5
Certificates and skills:
- Prior experience (not mandatory)
- Clean G license
- Background check may apply
- Comfortable with working at heights
- WAH certificate (not required)
- Confident with hand and power tools
Knowledge and conduct:
- Be considerate and exceptionally receptive to clients
- Create new ways to complete jobs and problem solve
- Have compassion for the wildlife and respect for their intelligence
- Inform clients of up-to-date and accurate information to help them understand the situation they are experiencing
- Provide the utmost care and perfection while providing a pristine quality of work
This job is not for everyone as it does take a very special and unique person to thrive in this industry.
If you are looking for a job that provides a dynamic work environment, change of scenery, and pace please let us know. We would be thrilled to meet you!